Saturday, January 10, 2009
Friday, November 16, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Quote:Complete this letter , print and send it to your Block Leaders or to Dato' Ariff (F13), Janet (A26) or Saadah (G02).
1. Obtain majority (20%) consensus from owners for the committee
to send in the application for CF and later on for the formation of
the JMC (Joint Management Corporation) with MPAJ.
Download the Word Document HERE.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Minutes of meeting of Riverdale Park Apts Unit Owners
At Hillside Corner Restaurant, Bukit Antarabangsa
Date: November 11, 2007
- Mohd Nasir-F30,
- Dato MohdAriff-F13,
- Ernest Phung-F23,
- Khairul Samad Hasan-G49,
- Sa’adah Salleh-G02,
- Dr Ahmad Sauffi-G01,
- Ayob B Said/Maslina-A02,
- Lee Chan Chong-A19,
- Ida Bt Nik Ahmad-B53,
- Saharabana Ahmad/Rossilawati-C28,
- Ahamd Buhairi-C41,
- Mohd Nazley-G31,
- Mohd Khalid-F6,
- Hadis Ishak/Noor Hasimah-G15,
- Tan Boon Diam-C16,
- Kartina-B36, Feidzal-B24,
- Suhaila Shamsuddin-E22,
- Sunny Tan-B43,
- Helen Peters-G40,
- David Yong-E7,
- Zakaria Lee Abdullah-C30
Minutes of Meeting prepared by Jane(A27) & Janet(A26)
Meeting convened at 11.20am chaired by Dato’ Mohd Ariff
Agenda 1 - Minutes of meeting with MPAJ on 4th October 2007
Sa’adah informs that letter regarding Certificate of Fitness already prepared and now pending our ExCo being registered.
Letter also prepared regarding our assessment review. Dato’ reminds that we need 20% majority consensus from owners in this connection
Pertaining to future Management Committee, Sa’adah brief on possibility of JV with MPAJ. We also have option to consider private professional companies for budget comparison.
Agenda 2 - Registration of PPRP
- Constitution-Majority agrees that the elected ExCo members to decide on this.
- Sa’adah adds that owner/residents and tenants should be members.
- Fee quantum to be decided.
- Ms Tan-C16 queries whether tenant- members are appropriate since they have no vested interest in the property. Sa’adah explained that membership fees and maintenance expenditure are two different matters. Extent of tenants’ responsibility is between owner/tenant and the ExCo is not involved.
- Election of ExCo office bearers
| || ||Proposer||Seconder|
|Chairman:||Dato’Mohd Ariff-F13||Mohd Nasir-F30||Dr.Admad Saufi-G01|
|V-Chairman:||David Yong-E7||Mohd Nasir-F30||Dr.Admad Saufi-G01|
|Secretary:||Saadah Salled-G02||Mohd Nasir-F30||Dr.Admad Saufi-G01|
|Asst.Secretary:||Janet Loh-A26||Mohd Nasir-F30||Dr.Admad Saufi-G01|
|Treasurer:||Jane Tham-A27||Mohd Nasir-F30||Dr.Admad Saufi-G01|
| Committee Members: || || || |
| Block A ||Lee Chan Chong-A19||Rossilawati-C28||Zakaria-C30|
| Block B ||Lee Eng Fat –B35||Feidzal-B24||LucyLong-B08|
| Block C ||Zakaria Lee Abullah-C30||Saharabana-C28||Rossilawati-C28|
| Block D ||Elaine Lim-D08||Rossilawati-C28||Zakaria-C30|
| Block E ||Suhaila Shamsuddin-E22||Maj Md Khalid-F6||Zakaria-C30|
| Block F ||Ernest Phung-F23||Shirin-F30||Maj Md Khalid-F6|
| Block G ||Mohd NazleyFadhley-G31||HelenPeters-G40||DrAhmadSaufi-G01|
| Block J ||Azrin-J50||JanetLoh-A26||Saadah-G02|
| Block K ||Leong Chee Hoong-K16||Ong Hee Kit-K35||MohdNazley-G31|
** 3 more members appointed by Chairman
** 2 internal auditors to be elected
Agenda 3 - Any other business
- Janet-A26 request all block reps to kindly send updated residence list to secretary with indication owner/tenant
- Next meeting for ExCo members only will be on Sunday 18th November 2007 1t 11am at Hillside Corner Restaurant
- Meeting adjourned at 12.30pm with note of thanks to David Yong for providing meeting venue.
1) Ernest Phung-Kindly forward a copy to Chairman who has no email add
2) All Block office bearers kindly make copies for your respective neighbours listed above who attended meeting.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
As I hope you all know, it was agreed at a committee meeting that Dato' Ariff, Janet and me are to represent Riverdale at a meeting with representatives from MPAJ on 4 October 2007. Our State Rep. YB Azman Wahid was gracious enough to attend even though the meeting was postponed from 2 Oct to 4 Oct.
His presence in many ways help to ease the way for MPAJ and the three of us to find a comfortable solution. The attached report from the meeting is appended herewith for your attention and action. Please print and ask them to drop me an email with a request.
As stated in the report, it is imperative that we proceed with haste to:
1. Obtain majority (20%) consensus from owners for the committee to send in the application for CF and later on for the formation of the JMC (Joint Management Corporation) with MPAJ.
2. Register our protem committee into a full fledge Owners / Residents Association. Attached is a draft of the Association Resolution for you to go through. We will have to table it in the next meeting, which I hope we can hold within the next two weeks. We also need to pass a resolution for the election of office bearers (each block must have a rep).
3. Make a written application for CF to the MPAJ.
4. Make a formal request to YB Azman Wahid to endorse our application to MPAJ to reduce our assessment rate.
Kindly note that the CF will be given on building basis and not to the overall project (as was practiced previously.) Block A owners; please brace yourself because many owners have change the facade of their units, which is not allowed for apartment buildings unless permissions are granted. You guys might have some obstacle. The Selangor Housing & Real Estate Board stipulates this under the regulation for apartments and high-rise residential buildings.
SAFETY AND HEALTH
1) Please ensure that there is no water retention in your apartment units or around the block compound so as to avoid mosquito breeding and thus avoid the denggue epidemic.
2) Work towards creating cooperative and friendly culture with your neighbours to ensure the safety of your property or any deception & fraud by any unknown parties.
3) Residents are not to tamper with electricity or water meters.
4) Residents are not allowed to add or renovate without the expressed permission from the developer or the Local Authroity.
5) Do not turn the electricity meter room into a storage area.
Your cooperation will only benefit yourself; therefore we would appreciate if you would response to our requests for action as soon as possible.
Get a copy of the letter below by sending an email to email@example.com if you want a copy of this text.
Thank you and regards,
RIVERDALE PARK OWNERS / RESIDENTS PROTEM COMMITTEE